An Oil & Gas company with its associate company in the Agro & Allied Sector is recruiting to fill the vacant position in the companies respectively. We are reputable and have Offices in Port Harcourt and Lagos, while our Farm is located at Ajegunle in Ogun State. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Farm Operations
Location: Ajegunle, Ogun
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and record keeping.
- Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
- Records information, such as production. farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy
- Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning, among other functions.
- Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
- Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations. Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Agro/Allied Management Courses or any related discipline
- At least minimum of 5 years experience in such position.
- Applicants must be able to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Good negotiation technique
- Good communication skill must be computer literate
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted for further interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 24th March, 2017.