Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and has been serving the needs of generations of Nigerians ever since. In 1978, FMN became a public limited liability company and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
FMN’s interest in becoming the nation’s leading food business company is furthered by entities operating in agriculture, livestock feed and pasta manufacturing.
As such, the collective clout of FMN stands poised to help achieve the company’s objectives whilst simultaneously improving lives.
Job Title: Manager Mechanical Maintenance (Agbara)
- Carry out scheduled monthly maintenance in other to avoid breakdown.
- Manage mechanical inventories adequate for the site
- Supervise local procurement of installation materials to ensure hitch installation process within lowest cost
- Generate preventive, proactive and predictive maintenance adequate for the site.
- Check to ascertain the quality of job done and prepare report on work done for future reference purpose.
- Provide service support for all sites (Pasta and Snacks ) production lines, utilities and other support service areas
- Ability to diagnose and proffer situational solutions for all production lines, equipment and facilities
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good Technical knowledge of Job area
- IT and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Good communication skills.
- O-Levels credits including mathematics & English Language at not more than two sittings
- First degree in Mechanical/ Plant Engineering related discipline.
- Mechanical Industrial Maintenance Engineering Training on Supervisory skills will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years related factory experience