Job Vacancy Executive Secretary Position at The Institute of Credit Administration in Nigeria September 2016
Career Vacancy : Executive Secretary Position at The Institute of Credit Administration
Job Description : Job Employment Executive Secretary Position at The Institute of Credit Administration
Posted on :
secretary jobs in Nigeria
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA), Lagos Island has an open vacancy for Executive Secretary that needs to be occupied urgently.
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- An applicant must be Male or Female (at age 30 minimum)
- Must be a graduate of HND in Secretarial Administration.
- Not less than 4 years experience in same capacity.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech
- Must be versatile in computer operations (e.g Corel Draw, Illustration in Design, Pagemaker, Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Word & Photoshop).
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed – at least 90 WPM.
- Must be highly organized & effective in leading others for productivity in office; must be truly hardworking
- Applicant who does not meet the requirements stated above should not apply.
How To Apply
Please send your C.V to: Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management email@example.com