Employment Vacancy Estate Agents at Agents Direct in Nigeria Jan 2017
Career Opportunity Estate Agents at Agents Direct in Nigeria Jan 2017
Agents Direct is a residential sales and lettings agency that currently enjoys an enviable reputation, good market share and are a highly respected brand. Due to our continued success and expansion, we are now looking to recruit an individual who has the drive and desire to learn and grow in to a more senior role as the branch continues its path of success.
Job Title: Estate Agent
- Ideally you will already be working as an Estate Agent, ideally with a minimum of 1 years’ experience and have a strong knowledge of the industry, a clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area. You should be highly motivated and be looking for a long-term role, where you can develop and progress your career
- Dealing with enquires face to face, phone or email.
- Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property valuations and generating business.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers/tenants
- Taking photographs and property write ups
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Taking tenants through the full process from viewing to let.
- Working closely with the team sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending the company’s other products, such as insurance and financial services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Be keen to develop a long-term career in the sector.
- Ambitious and committed, with the drive to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Have a strong character that strives for excellence, always representing yourself and the company in the best light.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and tenacious, with a clear passion for Property and Estate Agency.
- Extremely smart and well-presented always, with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Be commercially aware and understand your market.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- Attractive basic salary and up to 20% commission on every deal
- Official car and driver
- Mobile phone and credit
30th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: Jobs@agentdirect.com.ng