Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
Job Title: Clearing Agent
- The Clearing agents are responsible for clearing of goods from the port to the warehouse.
- Payment of clearing Cheques, Duty, Shipping and Terminal
- Lodgement of Entry at the Log room
- Custom Release
- Shipping Release
- Gate processing for customs
- Passing of container at the port to warehouse
- Arrangement for customs and other unit for examination
- Other functions that may be assigned by HOD, Trade Officer And Assistant Trade Officer.
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability – Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required time frames
- Team player
- OND in any course
- Experience: 0 – 2 yrs as Clearing Agents
- Age: 25 – 30 years
25th January, 2017.