Job Vacancy Dispatch Riders at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited in Nigeria April 2017
Job Recruitment Dispatch Riders at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Dispatch Riders at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models – offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Transport and receive/deliver items quickly by motorcycle (Items can include packages/documents).
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents (such as dispatch log book records and consignment notes).
- Sign for packages on collection from client/mail-room and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Ensure motorcycle is roadworthy and abide by the required rules for riding motorcycle.
- The rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company.
- Verification of addresses for bank clients.
- Possess valid riders permit.
- Good driving record and familiar with Lagos and Ogun State route.
- Preference for applicant staying in Ogudu/Ojota axis and environs.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Must be physically fit, able to read and write.
- Highly professional and able to work independently.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn route.
Price per Delivery
500 – 2000 Naira
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org