iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price. Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe.
Job Title: Customer Engagement Officer
- How would you answer this question? I don’t like iflix, it doesn’t go with my outfit.. iflix is rapidly expanding our amazing team and we’re looking for an out of the world Customer Service Executives to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
- Your role will be a hybrid one – part Customer Service and part Communications which caters to users on both a personal level and in a broader, more public sense i.e. on Social Media.
- People need to know we’re available whenever they need us, so you’ll be replying and interacting with users on Twitter and Facebook on a daily basis.
- This can also extend to other mediums such as email or the more archaic method of homing pigeons. We like to look beyond job descriptions but these are the kind of things that you can expect to be involved with…
- Provide consistent, superior support to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources (even if that & tools is the customer him/herself)
- Manage and monitor fan interactions in a timely manner with an attitude that’s distinctively iflix. We want someone who’s fun, someone who is a raconteur at heart – a person that can tell stories in a cool, iflix way
- Demonstrate the desire and initiative to continue learning new and relevant product and technical information as iflix evolves into a force to be reckoned with.
- Demonstrate flawless communication skills be it verbal, and most importantly… WRITTEN.
- We’re looking for someone who can interact with users and tend to their every query and demand
It would be great if you fit the requirements below but if you are fun, passionate and exciting we can overlook some of them…
- Relationships are important to us, so having very good people skills is non-negotiable.
- You must be familiar with the online/digital landscape, so you can provide technical solutions
- An insatiable appetite for learning and need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed.
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!
- You don’t mind picking up where someone left off, saying “I’ll do it!”