iflix is the new internet subscription service offering thousands of hours the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-wateringly good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we’ve developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
Job Title: Country Manager
- We are searching for a Country Manager to join our team of superheroes in various parts of the world! If an ambitious world takeover excites you, or you are drawn to keeping a close watch on the competition and tracking supply and demand, then you might be right for the job.
- The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged.
- You will take ownership of the country P&L and drive revenue targets, manage operational costs and cashflow
- You will work closely with Global Functional Heads to define local business 90 day execution plans and business strategy
- You will define clear performance expectations aligned to iflix goals and ensure high performance and engagement
- You will cultivate the iflix culture and values within the local team
- You will proactively review, interpret and provide insights into local business performance and share business insights, opportunities, challenges, and risks with Global Leadership team
- You will develop opportunities and provide feedback, challenges and risks associated with partnership opportunities
- You will build and promote the brand through relationships with the government, industry players, studios, distributors, etc to further develop business opportunities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills whether its verbal, email, video call, whatsapp, slack, etc
- An insatiable appetite for learning and need to move at light nay, ludicrous speed.
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!
- You dont mind picking up where someone left off, saying Ill do it!