Job Vacancy Content Creators at Coignsoft Limited in Nigeria July 2016
Job Opening : Content Creators Nigeria
Job Description : Career Employment Content Creators at Coignsoft Limited
Coignsoft Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and licenced by the Nigerian Communications Commission to provide services to mobile subscribers via short code. Our specialization is to source for digital media around the globe and customize them to suite consumption locally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reports to: Country Manager
Work Hours: 9am- 3pm: 3 thrice in a week
Duration: This is a temporary position for 3 months.
- Browse the Internet, Magazine, Newspapers and Comedy shows for funny materials.
- Generate 500 funny Nigerian Comic script monthly.
- Adhere to deadlines and milestones.
- Refine and contribute to the development of future work engagement and initiatives.
- Provide general support as needed within and across different units.
- BSc /HND in any relevant discipline.
- Excellent communications skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing, to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Very proficient in Internet search.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and distill the most important/relevant information to inform unique and innovative new content.
- Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Very strong organization skills/attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Advanced level proof reading and editing experience.
- Creative thinker with excellent content generation skills.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and 5 Scripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the sample in the link below.