KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a dynamic Local Conglomerate based in Lagos, with interests in diversified businesses across several service and manufacturing industries. In line with her desire to ensure that key positions across all its subsidiaries are filled by best-in-class talents with the requisite skills and experience, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Logistic
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the lead executive reporting to the Board, will be charged with the responsibility of driving the articulation of all goals and objectives set by the Board of Directors for the business.
- The CEO will also be responsible for the continuous growth and development of the business; planning, organizing, coordinating, directing and controlling the functions of the Company.
- The individual must be able to deliver a revenue transformation agenda by developing and meeting specific financial targets developed through the budget implementation process.
- The CEO will be a dynamic and experienced professional with a strong track record of business development and operational activities within a leadership position in the Supply Chain Management Industry.
- The individual will have broad business knowledge and ability to develop and implement strategies in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders, and also balance wider consequences.
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- An MBA or MSc. in any discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience, with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Good networking skills/ capabilities
- Gravitas and ability to rapport C-level executives
- Strong project management skills and an excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Good understanding of financial statements and strong financial analysis skills.
- Good administration and organization skills.
- Strong business acumen and tact.
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent business presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- High energy, drive and passion.
- High level of integrity and maintenance of sound ethics.
- High level of initiative and good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria