Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The primary role of the Business Development Officer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. He must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- He must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- He is also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Officer work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business development officer’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Hr@solutionfindersltd.com