Job Vacancy Business Development Manager at a Leading Oil & Gas Company in Nigeria October 2017
Job Opportunity Business Development Manager at a Leading Oil & Gas Company
Job Employment Business Development Manager at a Leading Oil & Gas Company
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development will help to improve our organizations market position and financial growth.
- The Business Development Manager will also manage existing clients and will often be required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict our clients’ future needs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research and build relationships with new clients and partners.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objective.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 10 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper Honours.
- Postgraduate degree (added advantage)
- Experience in tendering and preparing presentation in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com