Kuro Communications (KCN) is a Concept and Product Development Company that has proven expertise in advisory and project management consultancy, dedicated to providing efficient multidisciplinary professional services and tailored solutions to our clients business needs.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- We are seeking for Business Development Professionals with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience and a current and active network of prospective corporate clients in Nigeria and Western Africa.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant course
- The right candidate must be able to originate significant deal flow and create new investment
- Conduct research and preparation on client lead
- To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Banks products and services.
- Good PC skills.
- Understanding of businesses and financials
- Market and competition knowledge
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging business owners
- Closing deals
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
23rd January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com Subject of email should clearly state: Business Development/Marketing Executive.