Roche – At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Job Title: Country Manager
Job I.D: 00451901
- Lead large-scale multidisciplinary teams, comprised of direct and indirect reports, with direct influence on the affiliate’s overall strategic, financial and operational performance. Lead the affiliate with annual revenue according to agreed targets.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Nigerian business. Lead and oversee development and execution of cross-functional affiliate business strategies, plans and tactics for all Pharma pipeline and marketed products across all therapeutic areas.
- Responsible for the affiliate’s profit and loss (P & L) and ensure the affiliate consistently achieves or exceeds annual revenue, profitability, market share and other relevant goals and targets.
- Play the lead role in establishing and sustaining the affiliate as a market leader in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry; contribute to cross-functional collaboration and coordination and comply with all laws, regulations, policies & procedures that govern our business.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business Management or Life Sciences disciplines are preferred
- Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree in Marketing or Life Sciences disciplines, an MBA, or other related field is preferred
- Must demonstrate at least 2 previous years’ experience leading the commercial strategy, revenue and expense plans for multiple products
- Outstanding leadership skills: has a proven track record in building large-scale organizations and leading management and staff in such organizations to consistently meet or exceed their targets, goals and other objectives
- Successfully led large teams, including effectively managing managers;
- Outstanding change management skills and a proven track record of effectively driving organizational change and innovation.
- 10 or more years’ multidisciplinary work experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology or related industry
- A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or related industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th April, 2017.