Job Vacancy at Oracle Corporation for a Customer Success Manager in Nigeria July 2016
Job Opportunity : Recent Job at Oracle Corporation for a Customer Success Manager
Job Description : Career Employment at Oracle Corporation Nigeria
Oracle is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Manager AOP
Job Ref: 16000MRG
- Oracle’s Cloud mission is to bring its leading enterprise technology and business applications software to customers, anywhere in the world, through the Internet.
- Oracle Cloud is a broad set of industry-standards based, integrated services that provide customers with subscription-based access to Oracle Platform Services, Application Services and Social Services, all completely managed, hosted and supported by Oracle.
- With predictable subscription pricing, Oracle Cloud delivers instant value and productivity for business users, developers and administrators.
- Oracle’s Cloud Customer Success Organization is a focused group of Cloud Customer Success experts whose mission is to drive successful Oracle Public Cloud utilization and replenishment through the proactive management of all facets of the customer engagement lifecycle.
- Join one of the most visible areas of Oracle’s continued success with Cloud; this is an exciting opportunity to create and lead this new function.
- Reporting into the ECEMEA Senior Director of Customer Success, the CSM will be responsible for fusing and complementing the relationship between The Oracle Public Cloud and customers core business objectives and priorities thereby driving increased business value and alignment between Oracle and its valued customer community.
- This will include problem solving, milestone development and ongoing state of the customer reviews to ensure that customers maximize their usage of the platform.
- Ultimately the success of the role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction and ensuring that consumption of Oracle’s Public Cloud continues in its upward trajectory.
- The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption through successful on-boarding and utilization of the PaaS and IaaS services.
- They will need to proactively identify and prioritise opportunities, and collaborate with PreSales, Sales, Development, Consulting, Partners (etc) to improve the customer’s consumption of Technology Cloud credits.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer post sale Cloud related activities
- Assume responsibility for Public Cloud PaaS and IaaS adoption and issues escalation
- Driving high customer Satisfaction ensuring cloud credit consumption and renewal of cloud contacts
- Responsibility to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in identifying opportunities where Oracle Public Cloud can be leveraged and up selling ancillary services and emerging technology
- Partner with internal Oracle stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- Provide forecasts on likely future customer consumption
- Prepare and educate customers on new features / services
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Development of reference accounts
- Operate as key conduit for knowledge transfer to install base
- Perform rapid assessments of clients internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology
- Serve as the customers advocate and provide feedback to product management and development organizations
- Identify replenishment risks and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure ongoing replenishment
Experience & Qualifications
- 10 years+ of experience of Oracle Technology success with customers
- Proven track record of proactive problem solving
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem
- Core hands on foundational skills based on middleware and database development
- Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, including SR tracking, issue identification and triage as well as escalation protocols
- Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
- Fluent English as well as local language mandatory
- Ability to travel 40%+
- An understanding of development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud deployments
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expand the footprint of seeded markets in the public cloud platform
- Broad knowledge and experience in Public Cloud ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply