Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- We are seeking for Business Development Professionals with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience and a current and active network of prospective corporate clients in Nigeria and Western Africa.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant course
- The right candidate must be able to originate significant deal flow and create new investment
- Conduct research and preparation on client lead
- To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Banks products and services.
- Good PC skills.
- Understanding of businesses and financials
- Market and competition knowledge
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging business owners
- Closing deals
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
Job Title: Account/ Finance Manager
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the financial health and status of the Organization.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Managing of multiple project accounts
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Engage in bench-marking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
- Any other assignment as assigned by the CEO.
- To prepare & review budgets for new projects
- To ensure that financial statements and management reports on all projects are prepared & submitted on a monthly basis
- To ensure that all projects are correctly closed down including disposal of assets, closure of bank accounts and finalization of reports
- To come up with yearly cost reduction models for the company
- To maintain financial risk assessments of all projects, ensuring that key risks are identified & clear recommendations are presented to the MD
- To manage multiple project accounts
- To develop and deliver relevant financial training to account clerk/assistant
Essential Skills and Experience
- Qualified accountant and/or MBA/MA Degree holder preferably an Accounting major with minimum of 5 years experience in the finance sector with 2 at management level.
- Experience of working with audit firm
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of finance.
- Excellent computer skills with experience of operating computer-based financial management systems. Competent to advanced level in Microsoft Excel,
- An excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken and the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in and proven track record of developing and managing budgets.
- High attention to detail and the ability to raise issues and solve problems
- Ability to guide Kuro communications team to achieve highest standard of financial integrity and accountability
Job Title: Senior Analyst/Project Manager
- Collaborate with our team to define project objectives, set key performance, metrics and established project approach
- Concept development
- Conduct research, stakeholders interview, brainstorming sessions.
- Oversee audience research activities(in conjunction with clients or third party research team)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Assembly strategic insight into presentation materials for clients
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies and companies that are changing of clients business
- Act as an internal resource, championing our content and innovations whenever possible.
- Lead or collaborate client engagement regularly.
- Be able to lead/ execute expert interviews and client presentation
- Select appropriate framework, tools and approaches to use in solving problems
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in range of skills, such as business modeling, financial modeling, product portfolio planning, organizational strategy, channels and go-to market models, customer/market research.
- Analyze data sets, and draw conclusions from analyses
- Create high-quality recommendations based on findings
- Present to senior leadership on analyses and recommendations
- Own and drive implementation of recommended solutions.
- Contribute to the organization and business development.
- Any other assignments as directed by the CEO
- 2-3 years experience in simply position and Bachelor degree in relevant course
- Project management Certification would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of email should clearly state: Business Development/Marketing Executive.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2017.