Job Vacancy at Kranite Nigeria Limited in Lagos Nigeria April 2017
Employment Vacancy at Kranite Nigeria Limited in Lagos Nigeria April 2017
Career Opportunity at Kranite Nigeria Limited in Lagos Nigeria April 2017
Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major supplier and designer of Architectural hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof;
Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technology and capturing new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Posting on-line job adverts and managing candidate applications.
- Coordinating interviews and assessment days.
- Liaising with the Firm’s hiring managers, applicants, line managers and recruitment agencies, ensuring all parties are kept up to date on the full recruitment process from screening to offer stage & induction stage.
- Monitoring and recording the progress of trainees across the Firm, advising Training Managers and Trainees of progress in pursuit of Accounting professional exams.
- Coordinating trainee salary increases, ensuring appropriate administration is actioned.
- Preparing and issuing training sponsorship agreements.
- Liaising with various professional training bodies.
- Supporting Learning and Development Manager in planning training events, training needs analysis and course design for the calendar year.
- Managing external training events – sourcing suitable venues, liaising with training providers
- Tracking and reviewing training expenditure.
Required Skills & Attributes
- An experienced HR, Training & Recruitment Administrator with a minimum of 2 years HR experience
- A strong team player with a strong ‘can do mind-set- able to be flexible to meet fluctuations in workload
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and be able to work in strictest confidence.
- Experience using/knowledge of Recruitment, HR and Payroll systems.
- Effective communication skills – the individual must have a confident and customer friendly style both verbally and written.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills – you will be expected to have the initiative to create and improve systems
- Ability to work without close supervision, prioritize own tasks and deliver to deadlines in line with changing business needs.
- Strong IT capabilities – good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and ideally PowerPoint.
Job Title: Civil / Structural Inspector
- Responsible for technical integrity and operational availability by planning and executing Civil inspections in accordance with company instructions
- Collaborate with the site’s Lead Civil Engineer to ensure proper communication is made between Operations and Maintenance for routine inspections and with the Project’s group for new construction and repair inspections
- Enforce company safety and integrity goals without compromise, and apply the company’s standards, as well as, industry standards and codes to achieve quality and reliable Civil assets
- Maintain technical data in company’s system
- Capture and collect all required documentation for inspections
- Generate and manage Action Inspection Requests for Civil assets which do not meet their functional requirements
- Oversee and coordinate Third Party inspections
- Plan and execute inspections; Inspections will include but will not be limited to the following: Underground Drainage Piping, Earthwork and Backfill, Concrete, Cementations’ & Epoxy Grout, Structural Steel, Fireproofing, Grating
- Coordinate all inspections as defined by the Program, and he/she will provide quality assurance inspections for Civil construction and repair activities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is strongly preferred
- Associates/2 years Degree and additional relevant experience is acceptable
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in design and maintenance of industrial plants
- Knowledge in most or all of the following codes, standards and guidelines: ACI, AISC, ASCE, ASTM, OSHA, NFPA, API (620, 650, 653)
- Ability to balance and prioritize competing activities
- A strong desire and ability to implement Civil inspections, even in the face of barriers and different/strong “persuasive” positions from internal and external partners, and engineering contractors
- The ability to design and generate computer aided and/or hand sketches for repair of Civil assets
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- A strong bias for taking action to resolve issues that impact project success
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 26th April, 2017.