Job Vacancy Marketing Officers at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited in Nigeria March 2017
Job Employment : Career vacancy Knowledgeware Technologies Limited
2017 Job Description : Career Job Employment Marketing Officers
Knowledgeware Technologies is an Educational Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specializes mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services.
As part of our expansion plans and commitment to excellent service delivery, Knoweldgeware Technologies is seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- To market and sell the products and services of the company to existing and potential clients of Knowledgeware Technologies.
- Initiate and conduct follow up meetings with key stakeholders in various Organisations and Institutions particularly HR and Recruitment agencies, Corporate Organisations, Institutions and Government Parastatal for the use of our facilities for the conduct of seminars, trainings, electronic testing etc.
- Propose creative methods and strategies for marketing the company’s products and services to its target audience
- Provide timely weekly and monthly sales report to the Management of the company
- Carry out other assigned responsibilities as may be directed by the management of the Organization
- Must be passionate about marketing
- Possess a good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent Organisational and Multi-tasking abilities
- Smart and Proactive
- Must be creative in his approach to marketing
- Possess ability to meet and surpass projections
- Must be vast and knowledgeable particularly with happenings in the educational sector in Nigeria.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Upper Credit.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing Officer”.