Job Title: Area Manager, Distributor Management
Auto Req ID: 54655BR
Reports to: Distributor Management Director
Purpose of Role
- Distributors are our primary route to consumer in Nigeria. The Area Manager – Distributor Management has accountability for supporting the broader Distributor team to develop, and implement our joint strategy and development plans with distributors
- Distributor investment
- High risk distributor assessment and recommendation
- Viable distributor recruitment
- Drive the achievement of profitable volume and ensure that distributors are optimally managed to agreed stock level/targeted volumes
- Coach and train team members 12 times a month in line with DAM Lite, and monthly activities checklist. Collate local report and identify main priorities for improvement by the Divisional teams.
- Must ensure that Monthly action plans are effective, especially for the weakest distributors on Warehouse infrastructure – to achieve this must regularly track distributor delivery against agreed timelines for infrastructure development.
- Ensure distributor operations are in line with agreed Distributor operating and minimum standards and tracked through dashboard
- Responsible for training and structured coaching of distributors and GN staff on distributor development initiatives like VMI, distributor IT infrastructure, JBP and other RtC initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years Sales and/or Customer Marketing experience and Brand Knowledge
- HND/University Degree
- High levels of financial and P&L literacy as well as strong planning and project management skills are important.
- Experience of working within and or with other functions and a track record of delivering results through cross functional teams, particularly marketing, supply and corporate relations is particularly valuable.
- Master’s Degree may be an advantage
- Great People Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply