Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools with more than 400 academies and 120,000 pupils in Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria,Liberia and India. We democratize the right to succeed by giving families living in poverty access to the high-quality education that will allow their children to live a very different life.
We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to standardize and scale every aspect of quality education delivery, from how and where academies are built to how teachers are selected and trained, and how lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement. We are vertically-integrated, tech-enabled, and on our way to profitability.
Job Title: Associate, Physical Planning
- We are looking for an Associate, Physical Planning that will be at the heart of ensuring that our academy sites have appropriate planning approvals from the relevant government bodies.
- You will be in the field working tirelessly to ensure that our processes are moving forward.
- Drafting physical planning documentation/organizing the collection of information, and lodging the documents with the necessary government bodies
- Following up with relevant parties to ensure smooth approval processes
- Ensuring that headquarters is fully informed of progress/any challenges
- Executing on targets in a timely fashion
- Degree(s) in planning from university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in physical planning
- Strong understand of building/planning codes in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria
- Appropriately registered with the relevant professional bodies
- Very detail-oriented, organised, and hands-on; willing to travel frequently at short notice to get things done