Job Vacancy Administrative Manager at Systemdigits Projects Limited in Nigeria October 2017
Career Vacancy Administrative Manager at Systemdigits Projects Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Administrative Manager at Systemdigits Projects Limited
Administrative Manager at Systemdigits Projects Limited
Systemdigits Projects Limited – Our client, a reputable makeup brand in Kaduna, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to join A reputable makeup Studio’s dynamic team! We are looking for that amazing person who gets things done without constant reminders, takes ownership of a project, manage it without supervision and if something needs doing, gets it done quickly and efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities in the Studio are carried on efficiently and effectively, to allow the other operations to function properly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General upkeep and management of the makeup studio
- Registration of students.
- Organizing and coordinating in-house activities such as workshops, student training, makeup consultations e.t.c
- Answering enquiring emails and phone calls
- Issue quotes, invoices and purchase orders
- Load bank payments and reconcile with bank statements
- Checking of deliveries
- Manage petty cash
- Any other duties required by management
The Ideal Candidate:
- OND, HND, BSc. in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-2years experience in an office environment
- Worked in the cosmetic or makeup industry (not necessary but a big plus if you have)
- Ability to come up with ideas and strategy that will contribute to the growth of the company
- Keen attention to quality, details and tidiness
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to work independently and in a supportive role for the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Highly organized and able to manage people and tasks
- Knowing how to write blog post and knowledgeable in using WordPress a plus too
- You must be based in Kaduna State.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter (written in the email) Please don’t attach the cover letter. Write specifically to us and let us know that you would love to be a part of our team and attach the CV, which will be sent to: email@example.com
Note: Any application without a Cover Letter will not be considered. Please only apply if you meet the requirements.