Employment Vacancy Account/ Finance Manager at Kuro Communications (KCN) in Nigeria Jan 2017
Career Opportunity Account/ Finance Manager at Kuro Communications (KCN) in Nigeria Jan 2017
Kuro Communications (KCN) is a Concept and Product Development Company that has proven expertise in advisory and project management consultancy, dedicated to providing efficient multidisciplinary professional services and tailored solutions to our clients business needs.
Job Title: Account/ Finance Manager
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the financial health and status of the Organization.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Managing of multiple project accounts
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Engage in bench-marking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
- Any other assignment as assigned by the CEO.
- To prepare & review budgets for new projects
- To ensure that financial statements and management reports on all projects are prepared & submitted on a monthly basis
- To ensure that all projects are correctly closed down including disposal of assets, closure of bank accounts and finalization of reports
- To come up with yearly cost reduction models for the company
- To maintain financial risk assessments of all projects, ensuring that key risks are identified & clear recommendations are presented to the MD
- To manage multiple project accounts
- To develop and deliver relevant financial training to account clerk/assistant
- Qualified accountant and/or MBA/MA Degree holder preferably an Accounting major with minimum of 5 years experience in the finance sector with 2 at management level.
- Experience of working with audit firm
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of finance.
- Excellent computer skills with experience of operating computer-based financial management systems. Competent to advanced level in Microsoft Excel,
- An excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken and the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in and proven track record of developing and managing budgets.
- High attention to detail and the ability to raise issues and solve problems
- Ability to guide Kuro communications team to achieve highest standard of financial integrity and accountability
23rd January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s detailing all relevant professional experience and achievements to: firstname.lastname@example.org