Job Vacancy Senior Manager Customer Loyalty & CRM at Arik Air Nigeria
Career Vacancy : Senior Manager Customer Loyalty & CRM at Arik Air Nigeria
Career Employment : Senior Manager Customer Loyalty & CRM at Arik Air Nigeria
Arik Air – Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager Customer Loyalty & CRM
Reporting to: AVP Marketing
- To lead and manage the team responsible for revamping and developing the FFP program.
- The candidate will be responsible for defining the operational model for the FFP scheme including but not limited to how customers “Earn and Spend” Miles.
- Additionally, the candidate will work with relevant teams to develop Arik’s CRM procedures to ensure customer relations.
FFP Development and Delivery:
- Review, revamp and develop the operational blueprint for Arik’s FFP scheme.
- Manage the development of the FFP scheme’s benefits, features and rules, and continually improve these as required.
- Plan the integration of all departmental operations to ensure an optimal return on resources.
- Formulate the FFP scheme’s strategic plans for the short term and long term to fit in with the overall Commercial Strategy of Arik Air.
- Set business objectives for the program, determine departmental processes and resource application for activities, with accountability for achieving these objectives:
- Contribute to the selection process of a suitable and effective service providers and partners that will deliver project objectives of the FFP scheme.
- Manage the project to ensure that all partnership are in the interest of Arik Air.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Significantly grow member base and develop new partnerships.
- Ensure all customer feedback/complaints are promptly addressed and service recovery done in a timely manner.
Customer Loyalty Management:
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of the Customer Loyalty team as a business unit.
- Oversee and manage the relationship with all relevant external service providers with regards to the FFP scheme.
- Ensure that the FFP scheme operates effectively across Arik by working closely with colleagues in:
- Revenue management to develop targeted redemption seat supply plans which appropriately manage customer demands and revenue targets.
- E-Commerce and IT to ensure that the membership product, database and its features are appropriately supported and promoted online.
- Finance to ensure that the revenues and costs of operating the scheme are accurately forecast, tracked and reported.
- Ground and in-flight services to ensure that members see the benefits of being a loyal customer.
- Prepare monthly progress reports on the FFP scheme for review by Arik Executives.
Communication and CRM:
- Coordinate all communication initiatives (both online and print) to FFP members globally
- Design, develop, print and ensure effective implementation of communication capabilities of the FFP.
- Develop new communication channels.
- Communicate partnerships and attractive offers to members:
- Initiate and establish beneficial partnerships with airlines, banks/credit cards, hotels, car rentals, and retailers etc. which enhance benefits to the customer and create revenue to offset operating costs.
- Organize frequent flyer events for customers.
- University Graduate in a Marketing or Business-related field, studies in Loyalty/CRM desirable.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with an airline.
- Extensive experience in building/revamping and managing an airline’s frequent flyer program or a travel-related loyalty program (or a credit card/ financial service loyalty card).
- Hands on experience developing and implementing targeted offer strategies like a deep understanding of customer segmentations and life cycle marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to present results and concepts to senior management
- Able to derive insights to construct offers, campaigns and communications that drive profitable customer behaviors.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management and online CRM.
- Ability to work independently with a flexible, innovative and creative approach.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com