Job Recruitment Managers at Andela Nigeria September 2016
Job Recruitment : Career Vacancy Managers at Andela Nigeria
Job Description : Career Employment Managers at Andela Nigeria
Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, we believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development.
Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Experience: Junior-Mid Level
- The Fellow Recruitment Manager is responsible for leading one of Andela’s most core functions: attracting, evaluating and selecting prospective world-class technologists that are the strongest fit for the Andela Fellowship.
- Success in this role will mean that Andela can identify, attract, select, and retain increasingly talented and increasingly effective Fellows in each cycle and point to the systems, processes, and data that explain the rationale behind the improved decision making.
- The Fellow Recruitment Manager will lead Andela Lagos in inventing and implementing world-class sourcing and selection policies that drive the organization’s core performance indicators.
The specific responsibilities of the Fellow Recruitment Manager, Andela Lagos includes:
- Setting regional recruitment team’s objectives, priorities, and resources to align with organizational objectives.
- Developing and monitoring metrics for measuring process implementation and recruiting effectiveness.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing creative recruiting strategies to reach prospective applicants.
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with recruitment channel partners and vendors including developing partnership agreements and monitoring performance of these channels.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing the calendar of fellow recruitment activities to ensure it is done in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong leadership and management of the Lagos Recruitment Team
- Ensuring implementation of systems for responding to enquiries from prospective fellows knowledgeably and professionally.
- Building and integrating effective candidate referrals systems.
- Overseeing and ensuring strong management of all stages of the fellow recruitment process, including candidate screening and selection.
- Developing candidate evaluation systems that help to judge the presence, absence or efficacy of such qualification and qualities in prospective fellows.
- Ensuring flawless records keeping across all stages of the recruitment process
- Managing marketing and recruitment budgets to ensure that expenditure maximizes return on investment.
- Liaising and working effectively with contacts across all departments and at all levels within and outside Andela, to ensure a collaborative approach to recruitment.
Qualifications & Characteristics
As the ideal candidates for this role you:
- Deep understanding of how to leverage technology and build scalable systems to reach prospective applicants
- Have outstanding written and spoken communication skills as well as good listening skills.
- Are a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Have a high standard for the quality of products and processes
- Have a high level of attention to detail and organization
- Have strong leadership and management skills
- Are effective at prioritization
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online