Job Recruitment Lube Sales Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency in Nigeria April 2017
Career Vacancy : Lube Sales Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Job Description : Job Employment Lube Sales Managers at Adexen Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the oil and gas industry, is seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lube Sales Manager
Job Reference: 1239
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Oil & Gas
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The Lubes Sales Manager is responsible for the planning, controlling and leading all lubricant sales and marketing activities in the Country.
- He formulates and implements business and strategic plans in each area, integrates new business into the existing business. Coordinates advertising and sales promotion, lubricant brand and identity in the assignment market.
Strategy Development, Business Planning & Implementation:
- Take ownership of the overall Market segmentation process and the implementation of agreed strategies on an overall basis periodically update and segmentation study with the Brand and Marketing coordinator.
- Formulate and implement tactical and strategic lubricants plans throughout the targeted business segments with the greatest potential to improve profitability, positioning and market share.
- Grow the business whilst making sure that there is sufficient growth of revenue to maintain profitability.
Business Management & Results:
- Direct responsibility for management and profitable growth of lubricant activities in the Country
- Direct responsibility for achievement of plans and targets, including operational measures such as market share, Earning, Gross margin contribution, credit control etc
- Work closely with the MBU’s Retail/C&I team and grow our market share.
- Review the Country’s monthly Lubricants business and provide commentaries and action plan to both Finance and Planning analyst and S&M Manager
- Reports and provides feedback (Market conditions, sales information in Nigeria, prospecting activities, credit terms, competitors’ price, competitors’ data, technical services as driven by the market) to both the Sales & Marketing Manager, the C& I Manager and the Brand Coordinator.
- Leads efforts to regularly communicate the operational excellence focus making sure that every S&M staff, customers, distributors and resellers in Nigeria are fully conversant with concepts, processes and compliance requirements and lubricant knowledge training.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
Knowledge Management & Networking:
- Grow strong relationships with business and public leaders. Communicate regularly with our biggest customers making sure that they are invited to business and social events throughout the year.
- Perform specific tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Promote and support company image standards
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
- Composes and processes routine correspondence
- Utilize personal computer in windows system and electronic mail
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Implement and monitors corporate safety standards and programs for all customers. Complies with the SHE Corporate standards and incorporates into daily guidelines.
- Ensure Advertisement and Sales promotion spending is aligned to marketing plan aspirations by working closely with Brand Coordinator
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or equivalent
- 5 – 10 years on relevant experience in Sales & Marketing
- Product Knowledge
- People leadership
- Sales & marketing mastery
- Analytical skills
- Financial awareness
- Creative thinking
- Customer focus/orientation
- Advanced PC usage
- Must be sharp, intelligence and eloquent in communication
- Must be able to socialise with people
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Must be able to travel long distances at short notice
- Must be fit and alert.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online