Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited is a company registered as a logistic under cooperate affair Commission RC 1038133 since 2012 and infrastructure with the introduction of online tracking, ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speed precision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses. So we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- The Accountant will have contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm’s Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- The Accountant is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
Requirements and Skills
- A Diploma in Accounting
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- 1 to 2 years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D.
- Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- key requirement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Applicant residing at Ikeja will be given an advantage
- Edwards or other large automated accounting system a plus. Must have strong experience with
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2017.