Job Recruitment Entry-Level Logistics Officers at Stresert Services Limited in Nigeria August 2016
Career Opening ; Entry-Level Logistics Officers Nigeria
Job Description : Job Employment Entry-Level Logistics Officers at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is into computer repair services, requires the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Ref: LOGRED
Locations: Ikeja & Isolo, Lagos (Proximity is desired!)
- The logistics officer manages the logistics program to include the areas of supply, storage and transportation to given destinations.
- Assesses and organizes planning in terms of transport requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of items and establishes proper warehousing and recording systems.
- In line with company policies, prepare for receipt of international shipments, and liaises with competent authorities for port clearances, way bills etc. and the timely delivery of items to the given location.
- Devises methods of stock control, closely monitors warehousing management, and regularly submits situation reports on stocks, equipment and prepositioned goods.
- Properly handle both original and copies of waybills and other important documents.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of cargos along with other personnel.
- Undertakes other duties as required.
- The Candidate must have a National Diploma or its equivalent
- Must have 1 – 2 years related experience.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com