Job Recruitment Senior Manager for Hosting Value Chain Management at Huawei Technologies in Nigeria August 2016
Job Recruitment : Job Opportunity Senior Manager for Hosting Value Chain Management Nigeria
Job Description : Job Employment at Huawei Technologies
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Manager for Hosting Value Chain Management
- Support West African hosting projects in terms of content delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance
- Collect and clarify customer essential requirements through Operation managers, and guide innovation center to deliver products as required by customer.
- Implement and manage the overall organization structure of Value Chain
- Pitch and Recruit High Quality Content Providers. Responsible for the increase in number of Content Providers for Traditional VAS and Digital Services
- Establish a strong relationship and integrity in the Entertainment Industry, create and implement channels of monetization of their works
- Support project teams (Operation &Promotions Managers), seamless management of overall project work effectively;
- Partner development and management of local partners partner maintenance, 3rd party service and content sourcing
- Establish a strong relationship with Regulatory bodies eg. Nigerian Copyrights Commission, Nigerian Communication Commission and align policies of regulatory bodies with Hosting Content and Operation Plan
- Be able to understand laws governing digital content used for operations.
- Should be proactive in crisis analysis that may arise in the event of policies/ law violation
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- Experience: 7+ years in the Business Development of Value Added Services in the VAS service provider, have worked in the OTT industry (for eg. Notjustok.com, tooxclusive, Uber, Jumia etc) if you have legal background is an added advantage
- Ability to be able to establish a strong communication with partners, coordinate and manage partner relationship and expectations
- Ability to innovate, coordinate and manage the Value Chain team in different Hosting projects
- Ability to understand the impact of business operational decisions on organizational initiatives
- Understanding of VAS business processes
- Excellent skills in listening, presentation, negotiation, closing and follow-up skills
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player.
- Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online