Job Opportunity Staff Account Officers at Enabled Business Solutions Limited in Nigeria July 2016
Job Opening : Enabled Business Solutions Limited Nigeria
Job Description : Job Employment Staff Account Officers
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Account Officer
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare financial reports for management accounts as needed.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Conform to TAG Lines Confidentiality Agreement Payroll
- Process monthly payroll for employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyse, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyse payroll data, prepare related reports
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries
- Minimum of first Degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar position.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- ICAN certification a plus
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org