ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees.
Job Title: Service Engineer
- As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for following activities:
- Responsible for the testing, commissioning and after sales service for High voltage Equipment.
- Responsible for attending to customer service, maintenance and troubleshooting requests.
- Responsible for following all safety practices at site and abide all rules and regulation set by the company.
- Well behaved, positive attitude and clear in thinking.
- Externally focused and maintain cordial behavior with the customers and colleagues.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with knowledge of electrical equipment’s is an ideal fit.
- Work experience minimum of 1 to 2 years in testing and commissioning.
- Proficiency in English is required.