Job Title: Graduate Trainee Digital Marketing Sales Executive
- Graduate trainees with sales background to join our busy and productive team.
- The trainees will be entrusted with lots of responsibility and will be expected to learn quickly.
- We are looking for candidates with lots of energy and passionate about digital media advertising with a view to building sales and marketing career in that industry.
- Create leads lists based on who is advertising where
- Create a pipeline of customer targets for our services
- Create sales collateral and contribute ideas towards digital marketing campaigns that will get us noticed and help with securing appointment
- Assist in the production of management information and general admin
- There is a lot more besides as every day throws up something new but that is just for starters.
- Full immersion in a digital media advertising and marketing company
- First-hand experience of working in a dynamic company at the forefront of this exciting industry
- Direct access to the directors of a fast growing company
- Exposure to customers – publishers, agencies and clients – by attending and participating in presentations, briefings etc.
- Below is a pen portrait of some of the characteristics we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Some telesales or face to face sales experience
- Some customer service experience
- Be a good listener and communicator
- Be comfortable using Word & PowerPoint.
- Be a regular user of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- History of working to sales targets
- Track record of beating sales targets
- For the right person, our plan is to convert the trainee position into a full time position by the end of the term.
- The traineeship typically runs for 6-9 months and we have brought people on staff before the end of the programme in the past.
- We will pay travel expenses plus a salary (Basic Allowances and Bonus) every month.
31st March, 2017.