Job Title: Client Service Executive, Student Recruitment
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Gender: Female Only
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales, student recruitment or business development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work effectively in different cultural environments
- Ability to work effectively on a number of parallel tasks.
PERSONAL SKILLS / TECHNICAL SKILLS / DISPOSITION
- A good level of interpersonal and social skills; persuasive and credible.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and enthuse others
- Good team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Good IT skills, Social media, etc.
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to develop and build relationships with a wide range of people.
- Committed to the provision of a high quality, professional service with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, creative and resourceful
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours and travel if necessary
How to Apply
If interested email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline January 2, 2017