Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern (Social Media Intern)
- We are in search of a young, intelligent, creative, versatile, and fun-loving Social Media Enthusiast, who will fit perfectly and comfortably into this highly competitive role in our organisation.
- Our Social Media Intern could either be an awaiting corps member who intends serving in Lagos, or a full graduate already through with his/her NYSC.
- Handle all E’Sorae Luxury’s Social Media pages, with the aim of boosting brand awareness, creatively advertising E’Sorae Luxury’s products which should in turn boost sales, promoting a positive and exciting brand image, analyzing Social Media Data, as well as building loyalty in the hearts of all its potential and already existing customers.
- Must be very Social Media savvy.
- Must be vivacious (lively/high-spirited).
- Must be flexible and versatile.
- Must be in tune with current trends.
- Must have not less than 2,000 followers on any of his/her social media handels (especially Instagram).
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must not be above the age of 25.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team.
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s alongside a cover letter containing links to their Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other Social Media handles, to: email@example.com