Job Opportunity at Ralds & Agate Limited in Nigeria March 2017
Job Recruitment at Ralds & Agate Limited in Nigeria March 2017
Career Recruitment at Ralds & Agate Limited in Nigeria March 2017
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve
business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Manager
- You’ll be responsible for managing the risk to the organization, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders.
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization;
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization’s previous handling of risks;
- Establishing and quantifying the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept;
- Carrying out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong;
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks;
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders;
Qualified Candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
- Previous experience working in a Micro-finance Bank is also an advantage
Job Title: Corporate Secretary / Executive Secretary
- Prepares Board of Directors’ meeting agendas, coordinates fees and expenses, takes minutes, and assists with the annual election of Directors.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to top management.
- Handles shareholder relations, coordinates and communicates annual meetings, and maintains a list of holding companies, officers, and directors.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Qualified Candidates must have the following;
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
- A legal background/Degree in Law is compulsory but doesn’t need to have worked as a lawyer
- If the candidate is a member of the chartered institute of law, this will be an advantage.
- The vacancy is in Abeokuta, so any candidate not living in Abeokuta must be willing to relocate.
- Please note that candidates living outside Abeokuta and not willing to relocate should not apply.
- Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted and applications sent in after the deadline will not be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 9am; 21st March, 2017.