Job Opening Production Manager at School Kits Limited in Nigeria October 2017
2017 Career Vacancy : Production Manager at School Kits Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Production Manager at School Kits Limited
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Production Manager
Line Management Responsibility:
- You are to oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- You are to effectively communicate production targets and KPI’s to production team.
- You are to manage individual performance against set targets and KIP’s.
- Take full responsibility for workforce and resource planning by drafting timescale for each production job.
Production Efficiency and Cost Reduction:
- You would be held accountable for the following areas, and required to advice on how to ensure continuous improvement on:
- Waste management
- Labour costs
- Production output
- Machine availability
- General maintenance
- Stepped capacity increases
- You are to ensure total compliance in relation to adherence of quality standards across production cells.
- Working with the COO and the consultant, you are to assist to cement a culture of continuous improvement across production lines.
- You are to ensure the implementation of production KPI’s and production processes.
- You are to identify and recommend training needs for the production team as it applies.
Leading Company Standards:
- You are to take full responsibility for all production housekeeping standards.
- You are to ensure that all employees work within the set Safety standards of the organisation.
- You are to ensure that quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- You are to ensure that all production equipment are well calibrated before use to avoid damage and minimise wear and tear.
New Product Implementation and Project Management:
- You’ll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
- You may also be involved with product design and purchasing.
- You will take a lead production role in all new product introductions, ensuring production are able to support this process on time, to standard and within budget.
- Project Manage tasks effectively as and when required.
Data Analysis and Report Writing:
- Lead role in daily control room meetings.
- You are to prepare and submit progress reports to the COO on a weekly/monthly basis with updates on objective compliance.
- You are to complete full KPI reviews as required.
- You are to take ownership of the production load schedules and ensure achievement of targets.
- You are to manage production related customer corrective actions (CCA’s).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com