Job Opening LCT Installation Leader – Healthcare at GE in Nigeria July 2016
Job Recruitment : LCT Installation Leader – Healthcare at GE Nigeria
Job Description : Job Employment LCT Installation Leader – Healthcare at GE Nigeria
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LCT Installation Leader – Healthcare
Job Number: 2653266
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
- The Local Customer Team (LCT) Installation Leader will lead the installation and project management team.
- She/he will own projects backlog execution on time, within budget and within scope and quality constraints.
- She/he shall drive medical equipment delivery, installation, testing acceptance and sales transfers for West Central Africa (Nigeria, Ghana and Angola).
- Ensure sound Project Management methodologies are utilized to manage the 3 corner stones of projects: 1) Scope, 2) Cost and 3) Schedule
- Accountable for proper handover from the Commercial Sales team, including detailed review and alignment of T&C’s, scope and customer request date
- Conduct internal kick off meetings for all projects, including risk assessments and defining quality toll gates
- Conduct external kick off meetings with customers for large or complex projects
- Visits customer sites weekly
- Ensures a process is in place and drives proper closure of all projects including 100% of snag/punch list items to ensure timely cash collection
- Drives customer satisfaction; builds strong customer relations
- Ensures a process is in place for proper projects documentation with easy access by all stakeholders
- Manage supplier relationship, drives price productivity and cost out strategies in alignment with the Sourcing organization
- Visibility drives safe working conditions at customer sites during installations.
- Support the commercial team with cost estimates during the offering/tendering phase
- Ensures forecast accuracy of project delivery schedules and budgets
- Responsible for hiring, developing and coaching team members to deliver high performance and promote GE’s Growth Values
Quality, Safety and Compliance Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Business School or Engineering degree.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Customer/Field experience.
- People Management.
- Team Player.
- Leadership & Coaching.
- Green Belt trained.
- Fluent in English.
- Committed to deliver.
- Knowledge of GE Healthcare Products & Equipment Sales business.
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented.
- Able to work in matrix environment.
- Problem Solving expertise.
- Understanding of Financial Data.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Project Management Certification
- Radiology equipment experience
- Transportation & Customs business knowledge.
- Ability to implement Change to increase team performance.
- ISO knowledge to lead local procedures for Equipment Business.
- Best Practices Sharing.
- COBRA, FORCE, CALYPSO
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online