Job Opening Kerbs Artisans at DIOO Global Service Limited in Nigeria July 2016
Career Recruitment : Kerbs Artisans at DIOO Global Service Limited Nigeria
Job Opportunity : Kerbs Artisans at DIOO Global Service Limited
DIOO Global Services, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kerbs Artisan
- The paving, interlock, kerbs and driveway artisan will perform tasks involving physical labour at parking lots and roadways by operating one or several types of equipments. This position may also require routine repair and maintenance of equipment in addition to other duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- General labourer duties associated with paving, interlock, kerbs and driveway services.
- Required ability to shovel, rake and handle other small tools.
- Manual labour including shovelling, brooming and raking.
- Equipment cleanup as needed.
- Maybe called upon to run small power tools.
- Signal operators of constriction equipment to facilitate alignment and movement of materials.
- Assist in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dusty environments.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Be willing to work over nights and weekends when necessary.
- Be able to work overtime when required.
- Must have strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers, contractors and general public in a courteous, professional manner at all times.
- Ensure a safety environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a Cover letter to: email@example.com