Job Opening Generator Technicians at Afordonz Consulting Limited in Nigeria October 2017
Career Vacancy Generator Technicians at Afordonz Consulting Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Generator Technicians at Afordonz Consulting Limited
Afordonz Limited is a management consulting company specializing in Human resources solutions and outsourcing services, Procurement, Marketing, real estate, building construction and interior designs. We help client in different industries improve performance, reduce costs, recover from distress and stimulate growth.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Generator Technician
Job Role Summary
- The successful candidate would be responsible for implementing and maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment and systems pertaining to his field/area of specialization.
- He performs the monthly Facility Inspection and submits all required reports to the Site Manager, as well as maintaining routine and required inspections of the relevant Systems.
- Carry out routine inspections and make modifications to IC engines, diesel generators, and associated equipment.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) and annunciator panels.
- Perform load testing on units to identify possible problems and prevent wet stacking.
- Make electrical and mechanical wiring modifications to diesel control circuits.
- Rebuild and repair gas compressors (turbochargers) used for forced-induction of IC engines, head gaskets, seals, water pumps, catalytic converters, torque heads, belts and hoses.
- Conduct automatic and manual transfer tests of simulated power outages to ensure generators are functioning properly.
- Test batteries, fuel coolant, and oil; ship oil samples for analysis.
- Basic electrical, mechanical, thermal, and hydraulic principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Engine Control systems and other program logic controls that are associated with IC power generation.
- Must have knowledge of Electrical and mechanical safety procedures.
- Natural Fire Protections Codes, Lockout/tagout Procedures.
- Good knowledge of IC Diesel and other gaseous IC engines.
- Technique in tracking, transporting, and disposing hazardous materials.
- Rigging standards and principles of safe and efficient methods for handling heavy objects.
- The ideal candidates should meet the above requirement and have at least an OND or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in Electrical Installation.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Multiple entries amount to disqualification.