Job Opening First Parkview Montessori School (Business Development / Administrative Officers) in Nigeria July 2016
Career Recruitment : First Parkview Montessori School (Business Development / Administrative Officers) Nigeria
Job Description : Job Employment First Parkview Montessori School Nigeria
Job Title: Business Development / Administrative Officer
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, in order to locate and propose new and profitable innovation to promote client retention and increase client base
- Work with management to develop and implement strategic marketing plan for the school to increase client base
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new innovations and opportunities
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Manage, co-ordinate, and supervise a group of subordinates that provide the administrative support functions to an organization including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance
- Provide administrative support to the School administrator and other senior staff,
- Developing work methods and procedures, and modifying existing procedures that will accommodate an ever-changing environment
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; interpret and apply policies, procedures, school regulations and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation interpretation and application of a variety of school regulations, statutes and policies
- To operate manual and computerised office systems such as filing papers and maintaining all student and staff databases.
- Managing stocks of school supplies such as stationery, paper, toiletries, toner etc
- Assist with the organization of Board and Staff meetings, conferences, seminars and other events including the taking of minutes and notes at meetings.
- Provide HR support to the school, in liaison with the School Administrator, including organizing personnel files, recruitments, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave and sickness records.
- Perform secretarial functions, including drafting and typing letters, memos and other documents photocopying and collating papers and mailings; arranging for documents to be printed/bulk printing arrangements;
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary/entry point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the school.
- Manage school publicity and image on social media and other media fronts.
- Minimum of HND qualification in any Social Science or Art field
- Minimum of 2 years closely related work experience
- Proven experience working in an administration or operational role.
- Proven office organizational and file management skills
- Demonstrated high computer literacy: particularly with Microsoft Office and excellent IT skills including social networking, databases, email etc.
- Knowledge of administrative and office management policies and procedures as applicable to academic institutions
- Good personal skills such as: communication; strong ability to multi-task; teamwork; self motivation;
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in a busy environment.
- Demonstrable initiative, attention to detail and an enthusiasm for working in a school environment are important.
- Ability to conduct market research, gather data, compile information, maintain records and prepare quality reports.
- Knowledge of basic human resources administration principles and practices.
1st August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV’s & 1 page cover letter to: email@example.com on or before the above stated closing date.