Career Opening Finance and Administrative Managers at IT Shows Incorporated in Nigeria July 2016
Job Opening : Finance and Administrative Managers Nigeria 2016
Job Description : Job Employment at IT Shows Incorporated
IT Shows, Inc. an international development consulting organization based in Arlington, Virginia, USA is seeking candidates for the following positions for the potential USAID/Nigeria-funded project. IT Shows, Inc. builds the capacity of developing countries through innovative services and solutions and provides technical, management, administrative, evaluation, and strategic program design services that create, build, and strengthen the capacity of programs in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
- The Finance and Administrative Manager responsibilities will include developing a USAID-compliant Financial Management and Reporting system.
- S/he will produce financial and budget reports, develop procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitor project budgets, maintain accurate financial records on project activities, monitor transactions to ensure compliance with USAID-regulations, prepare and submit monthly invoices and other financial reports as required, and oversee USAID-required audits.
- To qualify the candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Business Administration options or equivalent and an ACA/ACCAICPA or other recognized professional accounting qualification.
- The candidate must be progressively responsible experience as a senior finance manager with a reputable NGO, development contractor or donor agency is desirable.
- S/he must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of professional accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology (private sector, governmental, and nonprofit) and an ability to understand accounting practices and procedures; to analyze data, narrative reports, and workload flow charts, etc.
- The manager must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with accounting and non-accounting individuals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs.
- S/he must have experience in both managing and administering sub-awards and audits plus with funds control and monitoring of fraud and abuse.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV’s to: email@example.com Please place “Learning Program” in the Subject Line.
Note: Be aware that selection will be done on a rolling basis.