Job Employment Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer at a New Microfinance Bank in Nigeria Jan 2017
Job Opportunity : Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer at a New Microfinance Bank
Job Vacancy : Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer at a New Microfinance Bank
A startup aspiring to open new frontiers in Microfinance Banking and financial inclusion, seek enterprising, resourceful, experienced and dynamic candidates to create a team that will drive this vision to fill the vacant position below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The post holder is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the financial institution;
- Developing strategy and plans to expand market share and improve profitability of the financial institution;
- Provide inspiring leadership and motivate the staff to deliver cutting edge financial services and ensure the financial Institution meets regulatory compliance requirement
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Possession of B.Sc/HND is a must; additional qualifications such as MBA, ACIB, ACCA, ACA, CPA, Master’s degree or certification as a microfinance banker would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years postgraduation experience out of which at least 5 must be in the financial services industry and at least 3 at the senior management level
- Demonstration experience building and leading high performing teams
- Skills in developing new markets and product/services.
- Must be a thoroughbred professional.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV’s and suitability statement detailing how they meet the requirements of the specific role. This should be sent as Microsoft Word or Pdf attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the position applied for an the Applicant’s full name e.g Internal Auditor – Michael Mohammed