Job Vacancy Fireman at Bond Global Energy Projects Limited in Nigeria July 2017
Career Recruitment Fireman at Bond Global Energy Projects Limited
Job Description : Job Employment Fireman at Bond Global Energy Projects Limited
Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is an independent petroleum products marketing company, registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Bond Global Energy is in the business of procuring, marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products.
Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is positioned to be the leading indigenous energy solution provider in Africa; by efficiently delivering high quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fireman
- This position is responsible for ensuring the safety of the depot against all fire incidences.
- Check/inspect trucks before entry into depot
- Marshalling the trucks inside the depot
- Making sure trucks are properly parked in the depot
- Making sure all trucks are properly earthed before loading commences
- Check routinely all fire safety equipment
- Check daily the fire pumps for functionality
- Check daily stock and state of firefighting chemical/foam
- Check water stock level as necessary
- Replenish water stock level as necessary
- Conduct regular fire drill
- Ensure fire regulations compliance by all
- Check fire alarms regularly
- Lead firefighting in the event of fire
- Check fire hose regularly
- Evaluation, attending monthly safety meetings
- Document related activities, events and observations
- Perform all other duties assigned.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject