Job Employment Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc in Nigeria July 2016
Job Vacancy : Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Nigeria
Job Description : Career Employment Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric) is Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powering lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Distribution Sub-Station Operators (NEW)
- Ideal candidate must have not more than an OND in Engineering with 0-2 years experience.
- Maximum two years experience
Job Title: Assistant Finance Manager
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or HND in Accounting
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant
- With at least 6 years cognate experience.
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Supervisor
- Applicants must have a first degree in a social science or any related course.
- 3 years+ HR experience that encompasses rewards and payroll.
- Not more than 35 years.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org