Jan 2017 Employment Vacancy Mechanical & Pneumatic Systems Technician at Saro Lifecare in Nigeria
Jan 2017 Career Opportunity Mechanical & Pneumatic Systems Technician at Saro Lifecare in Nigeria
- Responsible for all mechanical, electromechanical & pneumatic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Responsible for all related electrical/electronic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated report
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, Pneumatics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel
- Providing & documentation of machine maintenance records, information on the engineering activities & reports.
- Engineering Initiatives & innovations for machine and mechanized operation problem solving.
- Assist in other engineering related matters.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances such as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines/ equipment in good working conditions to avoid downtimes.
- Advanced Mastery, Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical and Pneumatic Systems.
- Very good related Electromechanical, Electrical/Electronic skills & experience.
- Significant Experience in Industrial, Manufacturing operational setting, handling and maintaining machines, would be a major advantage.
- Candidates who do not have this primary experience requirements, need not apply.
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Quality Focus
- Applicant must be resident in Ibadan
- B.Tech / HND in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics
- 30 -35 years
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
9th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location and Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng