Jan 2017 Employment Vacancy Key Network Account Officers at Cloud Interactive Associates (CIA) in Nigeria
Jan 2017 Career Opportunity Key Network Account Officers at Cloud Interactive Associates (CIA) in Nigeria
- Management of revenue growth through campaigns and promotions.
- Liaise with finance to ensure all pending invoices and requisitions are processed and payments received/made accordingly
- Follow up on all pending payments with partners.
- Prepares monthly revenue reports for partners, third party content providers and management board
- Responsible for sending monthly pay-out reports to all partners
- Work with content coordinators to ensure all needed reports are completed and submitted and contents uploaded on time
- Other task as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Define the scope of each project in cloud’s project pipeline in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete each project in the pipeline
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete each project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Generate content as necessary and appropriate for new products and services until transferred to the account team.
- Work with content management team and media partner’s on content quality and provisioning for new products and services
- Monitor all content activities for new services and ensure content availability at all times.
15th January, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com