Insurance Company latest Jobs in Nigeria Head Investment and Treasury 2015
A General Insurance Company with over 25 years operations in the country, is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Investment and Treasury
- The general Objective of the treasury department revolves around the monitoring of cash, the use of cash, and the ability to raise more cash.
- Cash collections and Investments, Create a system of channeling cash into a centralized account and use the company investment policy and guidelines for allocating excess cash to various types of investments, depending on their rates of return, safety of principal and liquidity need of the company.
- Cash Forecasting and Fund Raising – Compiling financial information from and around the company to create ongoing cash forecast and determine when additional cash is needed, and raise funds where necessary in line with the company’s policy.
- Bank Relations – Manage relationship with financial institutions, monitor services, fees and address quality of service issues
- Reporting – Provides senior management team and the board with reports concerning market conditions, funding issues, returns on investments, cash-related risks, risk management and other related matters.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or in any other relevant discipline
- Professional Qualification ACA, ACCA, ANAN and any other relevant professional qualifications.
- Age: 30 – 40 years
- 10 years relevant work experience in Insurance industry out of which 5 years must be in senior management level.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s in Microsoft Word with a scanned passport photograph on the top right corner of the CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.|