Job Title: Executive Assistant
The Key Responsibilities and Scope of the Role are as follows:
- Preparation of meetings including producing agendas, collating papers, taking minutes, and ensuring actions are followed up and completed.
- Maintain detailed management information as required for Investment Committees, to include fund flow data, performance statistics and budget reports.
- Production of Power Point presentations.
- Complete expense claims.
- Liaise with other PAs on day-to-day business and organisational issues as required.
- Maintain filing and pending systems as appropriate for the Multi-Asset team.
- Manage holiday and sickness records for the team.
- Completion of CPD returns for HR on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the Investment Division (includes QC and OMGI), regarding preparation for meetings and projects as required.
- Diary management for the Head of Multi-Asset: arrange all internal meetings, presentations, seminars and lunches.
- Inbox management for the Head of Multi-Asset: follow up and action where appropriate.
- Book travel for all trips in the UK and abroad.
The Key Behavioural Skills required for this role are as follows:
- Attention to Detail: Handles tasks with thoroughness and accuracy. Recognises and resolves errors.
- Communication: Communicates clearly, listens effectively. Ability to communicate well at all levels, internally and externally both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork: Acts as a resource to the team. Treats colleagues with professionalism and respect. Enjoys being part of a multi-site team.
- Decision Making: Understands consequences of decisions and follows instructions. Acknowledges and learns from mistakes. Able to work with a high level of discretion.
- Corporate Focus and Behaviour: Understands and applies current regulatory obligations and procedures to achieve compliance, including upholding TCF principles.
- Client Focus: Assists the team in developing and maintaining appropriate internal and external relationships, using the appropriate communication method.
- Technical: Has technical knowledge appropriate to the role, including relevant computer systems, and keeps this knowledge up to date.
- Time Management: Effectively balances priorities to meet agreed deadlines for individual and teamwork. Demonstrates flexibility to adapt to changing business needs. Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and Experience Required for the role are as follows:
- At least 2/3 years’ experience of working in a similar role, for either a wealth management firm or in financial services, is essential.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Advanced level user of Microsoft Office and its applications, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to fulfil the role.
- Flexibility is key and a willingness to work for a team that is spread over several sites.
- Experience of Figaro would be an advantage.
- Evidence of interest in Investments and/ or Fund Research would be an advantage.
Job Title: Supplier Relationship Manager
Skills and Behaviours
- The Supplier Relationship Manager is required to demonstrate the Skills & Behaviours expected of a Manager (see “Skills & Behaviours in Action”). In particular the position requires:
Delivering Quality Service:
- It is critical that supplier performance is optimised which is only achieved through the effective application and management of the contract
- Through service excellence become a role model for supplier management and a mentor for other supplier managers across the firm
- Demonstrate strong Contract and Supplier management skills with the ability to develop realistic and compelling strategies for communicating the value of supplier management strategies
- Ability to work under pressure, managing conflicting requirements whilst meeting client expectations and delivering excellent client service within constrained timelines
- Strong project management skills with the ability to develop realistic and comprehensive timetables to ensure that project deadlines are understood, roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and communicated to the stakeholder(s)
- Fully accountable at all times for Supplier relationship
- Demonstrable contribution to financial targets for the business area
- Building Relationships
- Proven track-record of building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
- Ability to influence stakeholders (internal and external) in order to optimise supplier performance
- Service ethos and ability to demonstrate discretion, diplomacy and gravitas
- Ability to work as part of a team, working closely with the Strategic Sourcing Manager for Technology in order to develop effective Stakeholder relationships
Drive and Resilience:
- Ability to sustain a high level of drive and maintain a professional and enthusiastic approach to work even when under duress.
- Willingness to work hard to meet demands in key times of pressure and the ability to overcome obstacles in order to ensure business requirements are met and exceeded wherever possible
- Problem Solving
- Ability to analyse complex issues & challenges including root cause analysis, evaluate options and make recommendations with clear supporting rationale
- To make recommendations on and oversee implementation of any improvements, modifications required in order to improve service delivery/performance.
- Highly numerate; able to interpret company accounts, financial and management information; able to undertake and present complex financial and other analyses
In particular the position requires:
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Broad SRM experience with a proven track-record of successful management of supplier relationships within complex corporate environments
- Proven track-record of successfully overseeing large, multi-faceted, contracts with evidence of financial benefit delivery, effective contract management and innovation
- Literacy – ability to understand and author complex business documents including reports, business cases, terms of reference, change control notes.
- Financial Acumen – ability to interpret high volume data analysis to ensure consistency, compliance and value
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) desirable but not essential
- Preferably a fully qualified member of applicable national Procurement institute (e.g. CIPS)
- Experience in Supplier Relationship Management or equivalent commercial roles, preferably with some experience within the Technology Category.
- Experience of managing large outsourced (on-shore and off-shore) technology managed service contracts a significant advantage
- Relevant industry experience; Professional Services, Financial Services etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th March 2017.