Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields. This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
Job Title: Secretary
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Business Studies, Management, Economics, IT, Languages, Mathematics or any other relevant discipline.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Knowledge of office practices, procedures, and computer software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Trustworthiness, discretion & confidentiality.
- Good attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Minimum of one to three years relevant experience
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills aswell as a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent secretarial, interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th April, 2017.