Graduate Job Vacancy at Médecins Sans Frontières in Nigeria September 2016
Job Recruitment : Graduate Career Vacancy at Médecins Sans Frontières
Job Description : Career Employment Graduate Vacancy at Médecins Sans Frontières
Posted on :
12 Sep, 2016
Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, NGO Jobs in Nigeria
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:
Job Title: Administrative / Finance Assistant
- Manage the administrative files of the staff with confidentiality and according to the MSF Internal Regulation;
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Assist the Administrator with contracts, leaves or any other HR request;
- Calculate accurately the monthly payroll.
- Manage, register and archive the accounting of the mission according to MSF protocols as well as the budget;
- Guaranteeing the respect of money management procedures:
- Processing payment in a timely fashion (direct payment/operational advances)
- Keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity;
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Degree in business administration and/or accounting, desirable;
- Good ability in Microsoft excel;
- Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
- Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and interest in health care;
- High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
- Monthly Gross salary of N184, 615. (One hundred and eighty four thousand six hundred and fifteen naira only)
Method of Application
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk). (With Reference ADMIN/FIN ASSISTANT)
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to:
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: 21st September, 2016