Goldbud Integrated Services Jobs in Nigeria for Business Development Executives 2015
Goldbud Integrated Services Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Qualifies leads and sells organization’s product/service offerings by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell product/service offerings.
- Create daily lead sources.
- Screen all leads for sales eligibility before contacting the business.
- Make sales presentation within established BBB guidelines and approved BBB sales script.
- Adhere to, and sign a copy of, the BBB Code of Conduct for Ethics in Business Development.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective accredited businesses.
- Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace and within the BBB system to be able to properly screen prospective customer.
- Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits and costs of services/products to each prospective customer and describe the mission and objectives of BBB.
- Collect payment from customers
- Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills: Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication: Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork: Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quantity: Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety and Security: Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Innovation: Generates suggestions for improving work.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- BSc./BA Hons; first Degree and no experience required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: email@example.com|